B.Sc First semester Time Table : Time Table 1st Sem.1st and Semester First Group List
Semester First Offline Practical classes will begin in Institute from 15th Nov 2021 on Voluntary basis. Hostels will be open from 13th Nov 2021. The students who are not vaccinated because of being under 18 may join with a RTPCR report where the test is taken not more than 72 hours prior to joining the institute. Those above 18 years of age need to BRING AT LEAST FIRST DOSE VACCINATION CERTIFICATE.
List of students eligible for hostel from WAITING LIST will be displayed on 10th Nov.
If vaccinated, ONLY VACCINATION CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED. However hostellers need to do RTPCR…… compulsory for all
Hostel list and Information for Semester First B.Sc H&HA A.S. 2021-22
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HOSTEL ADMISSION A.S. 2021-22
Students are advised to download the required documents for hostel admission from website and bring them complete in all respects for hostel admission.
- Hostel Admission Form (From website)
- Code of Conduct Form (From website)
- Local Guardian Information (From website)
- Health Undertaking (From website)
- Parent / Guardian Undertaking (From website on a Rs10/- stamp paper attested by the Notary Public)
- Consent form signed by parent (From website)
- A copy of Covid19 Vaccination Certificate of the student (at least first dose)
- A copy of Aadhar Card of student
- A copy of receipt of transfer of Hostel Fee
- A copy of Anti Ragging Certificate by Student submitted to the institute for admission
- A copy of Anti Ragging Certificate by Parent submitted to the institute for admission
- A copy of Medical Certificate submitted to the institute for admission
- Two passport size photographs of the student
- A covid negative RTPCR report of the student taken not before 72 hrs of joining the hostel physically.
Information for Semester First B.Sc H&HA A.S. 2021-22
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INSTITUTE ADMISSION RECORDS : A.S. 2021-22
Students are advised to download the required documents for institute admission from website and bring them complete in all respects for institute admission.
- B.Sc. 1st Year Admission Form (From website)
- THIMS Form (From website)
- Check list (From website)
- Anti Ragging Affidavit (From website) by parent on a Stamp paper of Rs.10/- attested by the Oath Commissioner / Notary Public
- Anti Ragging Affidavit (From website) by student on a Stamp paper of Rs.10/- attested by the Oath Commissioner / Notary Public
- Medical Certificate in original (From website) from a registered MBBS practitioner
- A copy of OBC (Format on website)/SC/ST/EWS/KM/PH certificate if applicable.
- A copy of 10th pass marks sheet.
- A copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- A copy of 10 + 2 pass marks sheet
- Final Institute Allotment Letter
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque of parent / students account
- Migration certificate in original
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- A copy of receipt of transfer of Institute Fee of Rs. 21805/-
- A copy of Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate (at least first dose)
- Consent form signed by parents to attend offline practical classes (From website)
- Six passport size photographs
- IGNOU enrollment confirmation once done as per notification.
Keep the documents ready and bring at the time of attending In-Institute classes.
For Online Reporting: Kindly go through the below mentioned Instruction carefully.
i) Pay Institutional Fee on SBI Portal Link : Online Fee payment : B.Sc 1st Semester
Instruction while candidates are using SBI portal
- Click on the Fee payment link. This will connect to SBI online portal and disclaimer clause appears on the screen.
- Select the check box and click “Proceed”.
- State of Corporate / Institution * –select Chandigarh
- Type of Corporate / Institution * — Select Educational Institute
- Click “Go” option
- From the list select the first option “AIHM”
- Now proceed for necessary payment.
Information for Candidates allotted Seat to B.Sc HHA A.S. 2021-22 :
The students taking admission in the institute must pay the institutional fee of Rs.21805/- through SBI Collect link activated on the institute website.
The institute offers ONLY VEG option also for the students who are not willing to handle non-vegetarian items in the food production / bakery practical classes. THEORY CLASSES AND THEORY EXAM IS SAME FOR ALL THE STUDENTS.
Tentative date of hostel allocation will be 26th Oct 2021. Please go through fee notice already on the institute website and the hostel brochure. The hostel allocation is for Semester I based on All India Rank and category wise reservations as per Government norms.
All students must take Covid vaccination as soon as they are eligible and keep the vaccination certificate.
All students must create a Gmail Id for themselves to be able to attend classes.
All students who have given an undertaking to produce a document in correct format during online counseling must produce the required document before 30th Nov 2021.