NCHMCT REGULATIONS ON CURBING THE MENACE OF RAGGING IN HOSPITALITY EDUCATION INSTITUTES AFFILIATED TO IT
Ragging in-campus or off-campus is a punishable offense which may involve either physical or mental torture . The freshers who join AIHM Chandigarh should not undergo any traumatic experience.
The institute practices Zero Tolerance Policy against ragging. Any one indulging in this offence will not only be rusticated but may also undergo trail in court-of-law.
Anti ragging committee of AIHM Chandigarh is constituted in order:
- To prevent possible indulgence of the seniors in the disgraceful act of ragging.
- To assist & make the new entrants comfortable & to provide holistic environment in the institute.
- To ensure that our institute is not brought to any disrepute.
- To initiate appropriate measures to prevent any untoward incident of ragging.
- To meet at regular intervals and to review any untoward situations.
- To provide mentoring services to the students.
- To arrange guest talks to create awareness on this subject from time to time.